|Director (10-20 years)|
|New Cairo, Cairo, Egypt|
- Corporate Legal Director Will be reporting to the Chairman The Corporate Legal Director will be responsible for the legal affairs of the entire corporation.
- This role includes providing legal counsel to the chairman of the board, senior management.
- Must have excellent management and leadership skills and strong business acumen.
- Developing & leading corporate legal strategy to promote & protect the company's matters
- Developing & leading corporate compliance programs
- Overseeing delivery of legal services and resources to accomplish corporate goals, strategies & priorities
- Maintaining proper corporate interactions with the relevant bodies
- Participating in the formulation of general management policy as a member of the executive management team
- Managing a team of members of the legal department
- Administer board of Directors meetings
- Minimum 15 years of relevant experience preferably in FMCGs
- Excellent command in English and French is a plus.
- Bachelor degree of Law from a reputable University
- Masters degree is a plus
|Created on||19 Jun 2018|
|Last updated on||14 Oct 2018|
|You applied on|