|Finance and Investment|
|CEO (20+ years)|
|Zamalek, Cairo, Egypt|
- Prepares annual budgets for the company in close collaboration with other units.
- Primary relationship responsibility with external auditors and Central Auditing Agency
- Primary responsibility for the company’s interim and annual financials.
- Set finance operational strategies & establishing critical financial measurements.
- Provide information, analytics and performance metrics to top management across the business.
- Reports performance against plan and preparing executive/board management information.
- Develop financial and strategic plans for delivery of financial and operating targets for the business.
- Processes and prepare ( financial analysis, risk assessment ) and working through for business performance enhancement.
- Develop, review and enhance company processes and procedures to insure the compliance of company regulation.
- Build, develop financial modeling for monitoring & enhancing company performance.
- Plan and review strategies.
- Bachelor degree from a reputable university.
- Minimum 15 years of relevant experience in leasing or banking sectors.
- Excellent command of English.
|Created on||14 Jun 2018|
|Last updated on||14 Jun 2018|
|You applied on|