Head of Internal Communications (61325)
|Human Resources and Recruitment|
|Management (6-10 years)|
|Mohandseen, Giza, Egypt|
- Affects positive change by creating a culture of change readiness
- Shape culture and internal engagement campaigns including creative input to developing campaign concepts
- Writing meeting briefing notes and e-mails to cascade information from senior staff to employees across the organization.
- Working with the Head of HR to develop and deliver a proactive program of engagement opportunities to connect all staff with the work at the frontline.
- Maintaining an internal communications calendar by working with colleagues to identify key dates and milestones for the transformation programs and other communications activities.
- Supporting and delivering internal communications events as required.
- Monitoring and evaluating communications and adapt plans and strategies as required
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration or related studies.
- Minimum 10 years of relevant experience.
- Fluency in English is a must.
|Created on||11 Jun 2018|
|Last updated on||11 Jun 2018|
|You applied on|