|Mid Career (2-6 years)|
|Heliopolis, Cairo, Egypt|
- Writing meeting briefing notes and e-mails to cascade information from senior staff to employees across the organization.
- Working with the Head of HR and Learning & Development lead to develop and deliver a proactive programme of engagement opportunities to connect all staff with the work at the frontline.
- Maintaining an internal communications calendar by working with colleagues to identify key dates and milestones for the transformation programs and other communications activities.
- Supporting and delivering internal communications events as required.
- Monitoring and evaluating communications and adapt plans and strategies as required
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration or related studies.
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience.
- Fluency in English is a must.
|Created on||10 Jun 2018|
|Last updated on||10 Jun 2018|
|You applied on|