Payroll Operations Manager (60168)
|Human Resources and Recruitment|
|Director (10-20 years)|
|New Cairo, Cairo, Egypt|
- Oversees execution of payroll processing to ensure accurate payroll to employees.
- Ensures payroll is executed in accordance with market business and legal requirements.
- Responsible for issues management, and the initiation of data collection in reporting.
- Responsible for ensuring appropriate controls and audits are in place and carried out as agreed.
- Communicates any required payroll updates to HR Service Center team including knowledge base content updates.
- Manages and oversees Time management, Training & Learning as well as Personnel and ensures accurate and timely services
- Manages any issues in the governmental documents related to employees
- Bachelor degree from a reputable university.
- Minimum 10 years of relevant experience preferably in FMCGs.
- Excellent command of English.
- Strong background in using SAP System
|Created on||21 May 2018|
|Last updated on||22 May 2018|
|You applied on|