|Accounting and Auditing|
|Mid Career (2-6 years)|
|Heliopolis, Cairo, Egypt|
- Assists the Manager in monthly, quarterly, and annual closings and reporting of results.
- Leads or directs the completion of complex financial analysis and reporting to support management initiatives.
- Provides work direction and establishes priorities to ensure the timely and accurate completion of accounting responsibilities.
- Leads annual and defined audits and prepares schedules for external validation.
- Reviews and approves payment requests.
- Bachelor degree in accounting.
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience preferably in aviation.
- Excellent command of English.
|Created on||26 Apr 2018|
|Last updated on||26 Apr 2018|
|You applied on|