|Accounting and Auditing|
|Management (6-10 years)|
|Downtown, Cairo, Egypt|
- Maintain financial security by adhering to internal controls.
- Ensure compliance with finance process, and related regulations.
- Perform professional accounting activities; oversee and perform complex reconciliations and analyses.
- Oversee, review and prepare a variety of journal entries, including accounts receivable analyses, audit and post cash receipts.
- Prepare and present accounting reports.
- Coordinate assigned accounting activities with other departments, divisions and outside organizations.
- Bachelor degree from a reputable university.
- Minimum 7 years of relevant experience preferable in leasing / corporate banking sectors.
- Excellent command of English.
|Created on||17 Apr 2018|
|Last updated on||23 Apr 2018|
|You applied on|