Costing Associate (56951)
|Finance and Investment|
|Mid Career (2-6 years)|
|6Th Of October City, Giza, Egypt|
- Collaborate and work closely with Purchasing and Planning Teams to calculate and submit Packaging Landed cost per KU per SKU.
- Continuously challenge lot sizes, specification changes, NTM prices and inflation assumptions in coordination with Purchasing and Planning teams to create cost saving opportunities.
- Support the preparation of all Packaging master data files in coordination with PPO and Planning Teams to calculate BOMs in NTM Costing Tool and manage uploading of all source files to NTM Costing Tool.
- Actively participate in ASP cycle to prepare all Packaging, Spare parts and FG related templates/slides, roadmap.
- Support the costing manager in Planning , calculate and monitor packaging yield in close coordination with production.
- Make all required entries related to packaging, Yield, Spare parts, WIP and FG and share with Accounting Team to be submitted on Trial Balance.
- Bachelor degree from reputable university.
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience preferably in FMCG
- Excellent command of English.
|Created on||28 Mar 2018|
|Last updated on||28 Mar 2018|
|You applied on|