|Finance and Investment|
|Mid Career (2-6 years)|
|New Cairo, Cairo, Egypt|
- Responsible for financial accounting and reporting of the company.
- Ensure full compliance with all company's policies.
- Ensure necessary participation and support in the company’s financial planning.
- Provide necessary assistance to internal and external auditors of the company in carrying out their duties as required by the company standards and regulations.
- Ensure proper planning, execution, and maintenance of the company’s Cash Flow and related activities.
- Develop, implement, and maintain proper statutory tax management procedures and methods of control and forecast.
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience in FMCGs industry
- Bachelor degree in Finance, Business Administration or any related study.
- Excellent command of English.
|Created on||25 Mar 2018|
|Last updated on||28 May 2019|
|You applied on|