|Director (10-20 years)|
|Mohandseen, Giza, Egypt|
- Set the framework of project management, standards and process.
- Support the successful delivery of programs undertaken by the company through effective facilitation, tracking and reporting.
- Ensure that the projects selected are aligned with the company's strategic priorities and financial plan.
- Maintain close proximity to projects’ execution including staying on time, on budget, on quality and on scope project delivery.
- Minimum 10 years of relevant experience.
- Bachelor degree in computer science, information management systems or any related field.
- Project Management certification (PMP, Princ2) is a must.
- A post-graduate degree in general management (such as an MBA) is an
- Fluency in English is a must.
|Created on||08 Mar 2018|
|Last updated on||08 Mar 2018|
|You applied on|