|Management (6-10 years)|
- Interpret applicable local laws to enable the business to develop safely, and coordinate with the markets so that practical solutions can be found to comply with such laws and company's policies.
- Ensure consistency of business practices in Egypt
- Prepare General Assembly and Board Meetings, including invitations, minutes of meetings and processing rectification process before the competent authorities.
- Manage all legal cases and the relation between the Company and the outside counsels.
- Work closely with the operational teams in the markets to draft contracts and address any issues relating in accordance with local laws, regulations and company's policies.
- Support Company's engagement in regulatory processes, he/she will work closely with the Corporate Affairs Department to analyses upcoming regulatory changes and develop proposals in this regard.
- Bachelor Degree in Law
- Fluent English and Arabic.
- 10 years of relevant experience.
- Real estate Experience is also a plus.
- Local knowledge of the region are required, together with a practical and solution orientated mindset.
|Created on||05 Feb 2018|
|Last updated on||22 Oct 2018|
|You applied on|