|Management (6-10 years)|
|New Cairo, Cairo, Egypt|
- Interpret applicable local laws to enable the business to develop its products and activities safely, and coordinate with the markets so that practical solutions can be found to comply with such laws and company's policies.
- Ensure consistency of business practices in Egypt with company's global practices, he/she will work together with the legal function in Geneva on matters of importance to the business and keep Legal Geneva informed in a timely manner as to significant developments.
- Prepare General Assembly and Board Meetings, including invitations, minutes of meetings and processing rectification process before the competent authorities.
- Manage all legal cases and the relation between the Company and the outside counsels.
- Work closely with the operational teams in the markets to draft contracts and address any issues relating to packaging, import/export, distribution, merchandising and sales in accordance with local laws, regulations and company's policies.
- Support Company's engagement in regulatory processes, he/she will work closely with the Corporate Affairs Department to analyses upcoming regulatory changes and develop proposals in this regard.
- University Degree in Law
- Fluent English and Arabic - French is a plus.
- 6–8 years of relevant experience.
- FMCG Experience is also a plus.
- Local knowledge of the region are required, together with a practical and solution orientated mindset.
|Created on||05 Feb 2018|
|Last updated on||05 Feb 2018|
|You applied on|