|Management (6-10 years)|
|Zamalek, Cairo, Egypt|
- Assess and approve in a timely manner, the CAs and related ratings/scorings and ensure compliance of (CAs) to credit policies/ program.
- Design, review and maintenance of credit rating/scoring models and policies.
- Establishment and development of portfolio management and risk reports.
- Responsible for assets management including inspection of assets, approve asset appraisers list, remarket database of repossessed assets, and soft collections.
- Identify triggers, either internally or externally, that would give an early warning on a potential weakness developing in any of relationships.
- Bachelor degree from a reputable university.
- Minimum 10 years’ of business development experience in leasing or corporate banking sectors.
- Excellent command of both spoken & written English.
|Created on||26 Jan 2018|
|Last updated on||16 Oct 2018|
|You applied on|