Project Manager (54342)
|Construction and Building|
|Management (6-10 years)|
|El Nozha, Cairo, Egypt|
- Coordinating internal resources and vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Ensuring that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineer.
- Minimum 10 years of relevant experience.
- PMP certificate is a plus.
|Created on||15 Jan 2018|
|Last updated on||15 Jan 2018|
|You applied on|