Chief Financial Officer (54340)
|Finance and Investment|
|Director (10-20 years)|
|El Nozha, Cairo, Egypt|
- Undertaking strategic analysis and assisting with strategic planning
- Producing long-term cost and business plans.
- Investigate ways to improve profitability, and analyze markets for business opportunities, such as expansion, mergers or acquisitions.
- Accurate, preparing and interpreting reports, analysis, forecasts budgets, accounts, commentaries and financial statements
- Follow up on the collection process
- Controlling income, cash flow and expenditure
- Developing and managing financial systems
Bachelor’s degree in business administration or any related field
Minimum 15 years of relevant experience.
Fluent English is a must
Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
|Created on||15 Jan 2018|
|Last updated on||15 Jan 2018|
|You applied on|