|Mid Career (2-6 years)|
|Heliopolis, Cairo, Egypt|
- Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
- Work with outside data sources and APIs
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Proven software development experience and Android skills development.
- Proven working experience in Android app development.
- Experience with Android SDK.
- Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON.
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs.
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
|Created on||27 Nov 2017|
|Last updated on||27 Nov 2017|
|You applied on|