|Management (6-10 years)|
|Downtown, Cairo, Egypt|
- Responsible for independently managing the office and providing administrative support, including scheduling, handling visitors.
- Plane and organize meetings, workshops including the preparation of the needed documents & prepare meeting’s agenda.
- Responsible for sorting and distributing incoming post and sending outgoing post.
- Implement cost-effective procedures and administrative systems for daily management of the office. .
- Maintain a comprehensive list of open issues and execute independently regular follow up on the progress of pending issues.
- Responsible for maintaining relationships with vendors, outsourced staff and other stakeholders as required.
- Minimum 6 years of relevant experience.
- Bachelor Degree from reputable university.
- Fluency in English is a must.
- Excellent computer skills.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
|Created on||20 Nov 2017|
|Last updated on||17 Apr 2018|
|You applied on|