Organizational Development (OD) Advisor (51499)
|Human Resources and Recruitment|
|Management (6-10 years)|
|6Th Of October City, Giza, Egypt|
- Develop and enhance guidelines and processes/workflows related to the assigned OD accountabilities.
- Set, monitor and control the budget for assigned programs and operations.
- Review and assess proposed organizational structures and recommend effective functional structural designs that comply with the set OD guidelines.
- Manage HeadCount and budgeting reviews with HR Business Partners to ensure proper HeadCount distribution across the organization.
- Ensure maintaining an up to date Job Descriptions Library and core competencies for each position.
- Maintain updated organization charts.
- Conduct job analysis for newly created positions.
- Conduct awareness and training sessions to employees.
- Bachelor degree from a recognized university; preferably in business administration.
- Postgraduate studies in HR are an asset
- Minimum 10 years of relevant experience in a multinational corporation.
- Fluent English both spoken and written.
- Very good computer skills especially Excel and Power Point.
- Experience in sizing, job analysis, headcount planning, restructure designs and spans and layers
|Created on||08 Nov 2017|
|Last updated on||20 Nov 2017|
|You applied on|