Quality Control Manager (51223)
|Management (6-10 years)|
|El Sayeda Zeinab, Cairo, Egypt|
- Assures consistent quality of production enforcing good automated manufacturing practice systems, validating processes, providing documentation, managing staff.
- Achieves quality assurance objectives by contributing information and analysis to strategic plans and reviews.
- Develops quality assurance plans by conducting hazard analysis, identifying critical control points and preventive measures, establishing critical limits, monitoring procedures, corrective actions, and verification procedures, monitoring inventories.
- Maintains and improves product quality by completing product, company, system, compliance, and surveillance audits, investigating customer complaints, collaborating with other members of management.
- Minimum 10 years of relevant experience.
- Quality Control diploma in FMCG is a must.
|Created on||05 Nov 2017|
|Last updated on||05 Nov 2017|
|You applied on|