Public Relations (PR) Director (51086)
|Marketing and PR|
|Director (10-20 years)|
|6Th Of October City, Giza, Egypt|
- Develop media relations strategy, seeking high-level placements in print, broadcast and online media.
- Cultivating and maintaining relationships with media and influential professionals.
- Create content for press releases, byline articles and keynote presentations.
- Evaluate opportunities for partnerships, sponsorships and advertising on an on-going basis.
- Organize PR events to increase awareness of our company.
- Setting objectives for the PR team and monitoring team members’ performance.
- Manage sensitive issues to maintain company’s good reputation.
- Build relationships with thought leaders to grow industry awareness.
- Monitor, analyze and communicate PR results on a quarterly basis.
- Minimum 15 years of relevant experience.
- BSc in Marketing, Communications, Journalism or relevant field.
- Fluency in English is a must
- Proven working experience in public relations required.
- Proven track record designing and executing successful public relations campaigns at both a local and national level.
- Strong relationships with both local and national business and industry media outlets.
- Experience in acting as a company spokesperson; comfortable and skilled in both broadcast and print media interviews.
- Exceptional writing and editing skills.
- Solid experience with social media including blogs, Facebook, Twitter, etc.
- Proven work experience as a Public Relations (PR) Director, PR Manager or similar role.
- Solid experience coordinating successful PR campaigns.
|Created on||02 Nov 2017|
|Last updated on||25 Sep 2020|
|You applied on|