|Mid Career (2-6 years)|
|Heliopolis, Cairo, Egypt|
- Design and develop Front-end technologies.
- Work with a cross-functional, full-stack development team and had prior experience building cross-platform, responsive, high-performing user interfaces for web applications.
- Design and develop applications for a clustered or distributed environment.
- Minimum 3 - 5 years of front-end development experience.
- Bachelor Degree in computer science, computer engineering or a related subject
- Know how to write code that performs at scale.
- Experience in designing a user-friendly and appealing website.
- Experience building Web and Mobile Apps in React is preferable.
- Experience integrating with REST APIs including third parties Facebook, Twitter, google etc.
- Strong knowledge of build tools (Gulp or Grunt), CSS preprocessor (SASS), Bootstrap, version control (Git, TFS ).
- Deep understanding of design patterns to creatively solve problems while preserving standards and using conventions.
- Familiarity with agile development methodologies.
- Previous experience in working on single-page applications.
|Created on||02 Nov 2017|
|Last updated on||05 Nov 2017|
|You applied on|