Finance Director (50292)
|Finance and Investment|
|Director (10-20 years)|
|Cairo-Ismailia Road, Cairo, Egypt|
- Undertaking strategic analysis and assisting with strategic planning
- Producing long-term cost and business plans.
- Investigate ways to improve profitability, and analyze markets for business opportunities, such as expansion, mergers or acquisitions.
- Accurate, preparing and interpreting reports, analysis, forecasts budgets, accounts, commentaries and financial statements
- Controlling income, cash flow and expenditure
- Carrying out business modelling and risk assessments
- Developing and managing financial systems/models including SAP
- Minimum 10 years of relevant experience.
- Fluent English is a must
- SAP proficiency is a must
- Understanding of US GAAP
- Familiarity with SOX issues for all areas
|Created on||26 Oct 2017|
|Last updated on||29 Oct 2017|
|You applied on|