Purchasing Specialist (47630)
|Purchasing and Procurement|
|Education, Training, and Library|
- Negotiate and administer contracts with suppliers, vendors, and other representatives.
- Purchase the highest quality products at the lowest possible price and in correct amounts.
- Responsible for the monthly evaluation of the suppliers in terms of commitment to supply on time, quantities required, quality required, etc.
- Follow-up payment of suppliers' receivables with financial management and participation in solving any problems related to the receivables.
- Bring quotes and samples from suppliers.
- From 1-2 years of relevant experience in procurement, purchasing or supply management.
- Bachelor’s Degree is a must
|Created on||26 Sep 2017|
|Last updated on||26 Sep 2017|
|You applied on|