- Assists the sales team, focusing mostly on managing schedules and the distribution of any sales documentation
- Coordinates between the team and other transversal departments to support the sales team needs or the required inputs from sales to other departments.
- Required to produce reports when requested by branch manager or another department.
- Manages filing systems, recording office expenditure and managing the budget of the branch spending and communicate directly with finance to have it ready on monthly basis.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in the field
- Bachelor degree in Business administration or related field
- Fluency in English is a must
||25 Sep 2017
|Last updated on
||26 Sep 2017
|You applied on