- Installing landscape or supervising the installation of landscape/farms projects and villas of training technicians on how to install and service different products.
- Issuing visits reports, filing a copy of them in the monthly activity sheet while originals are filed in the projects files and the effective communication of visits report to company's customers.
- Supervising the installation and the follow-up of central control projects to ensure everything is working properly.
- Training site engineers on central control, weather stations, and all related issues.
- Responding to customers’ complaints and inquiries in an effective and timely manner.
- Bachelor Degree in Agriculture Engineering
- 0-2 years of relevant experience
|Created on||19 Sep 2017|
|Last updated on||19 Sep 2017|
|You applied on|