- Develop and implement new sales and marketing strategies.
- Study the local markets and competitors.
- Develop long-term relationships with clients, and marketing the product in terms of quality, price and delivery.
- Provide pre-sales technical assistance work and after-sales support services and provide technical back up as required.
- Make technical presentations and demonstrate how a product meets client needs.
- Meet regular sales targets.
- Bachelor Degree in Agriculture Engineering
- 0-3 years of relevant experience
- Excellent communication skills
|Created on||14 Sep 2017|
|Last updated on||14 Sep 2017|
|You applied on|