- Receive briefs, requests and amendments from clients.
- Grasp client's goals and making use of available resources to build effective campaigns that deliver the message and achieve objectives.
- Prepare & send the designs and media communication presentation to the client for review.
- Managing administrative and campaign work to ensure that it is completed on time and on budget.
- From 1 - 3 years of relevant experience.
- Previous experience in advertising/marketing field is an asset.
- Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized university
- A Marketing degree is preferable
|Created on||14 Sep 2017|
|Last updated on||14 Sep 2017|
|You applied on|