Assessment Project Manager (200909)
|Human Resources and Recruitment|
|Management (6-10 years)|
|Heliopolis, Cairo, Egypt|
- Qualify assessment tools in accordance with the company strategy.
- Create a business plan for market penetration.
- Execute and monitor sales activities as per the business plan.
- Introduce solutions to market through client visits.
- Report periodically activities and findings and track monthly performance.
- Manage project administration, including all documentation.
- Meet budgetary objectives.
- Manage relationship with market assessment providers.
- Bachelor degree from a reputable university.
- Minimum 3 Years’ Experience in Assessment or Learning & Development or talent management.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Negotiation skills and presentation skills.
- Presentable and fluency in English (written and spoken).
- Customer Oriented.
|Created on||09 Jan 2022|
|Last updated on||02 Mar 2022|
|You applied on|