Senior Accountant (200664)
|Accounting and Auditing|
|Management (6-10 years)|
|El Raml, Alexandria, Egypt|
- Produce accurate accounting and financial transactions & information on a timely manner.
- Produce and control the quality of all the reporting requested by CCIS Finance Head . Monthly closing and providing analytical review
- Ensure compliance with accounting and Tax regulations besides applying Group financial rules and procedures
- Monitor customer credit and collection in interaction with Group Credit management Department
- Follow key performance indicators of the entity in interaction with Head Office departments
- Contribute to and monitor the optimization of financial processes (effectiveness and efficiency) in interaction with the Head Office
- Be the focal point for External and Internal Audit
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration, or Accounting from a reputable university.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience preferably in the same industry.
- Excellent command of English.
- Excellent Communication skills.
|Created on||02 Jan 2022|
|Last updated on||03 Jan 2022|
|You applied on|