HR Generalist (200524)
|Human Resources and Recruitment|
|Mid Career (2-6 years)|
|New Cairo, Cairo, Egypt|
- Implement Human Resources policies regarding administration, benefits, compensation, etc.
- Develop and design of compensation packages and policies aligned with the organization's strategy.
- Participate in designing and implementing relevant compensation schemes
- Ensure benefits and pension programs are managed and administered in line with the company strategy.
- Coordinate the Job Evaluation process according to business requirements as communicated by the direct manager.
- Design reports and recommendations based on research and analysis for senior executive team
- Manage compensation projects for the entire organization under the supervision of the HR Director.
- Participate in salary and labor market surveys to determine prevailing pay rates and benefits
- Conduct ongoing research into emerging trends, issues and best practices
- Ensure that compensation practices are in compliance with current laws and regulations.
- Being the trustee of several benefits arrangements (pensions, life assurance , healthcare, ..etc)
- Monitor, approve, and control the payroll processing for all entities.
- Recommend changes to ensure alignment of the organization’s compensation and benefit objectives and competitive position in the marketplace.
- Inserting and following up on employees’ data to ensure information is current and complete
- Complying with all applicable national laws and, in particular, those related to employment, insurance, and tax
- Implement the employment procedure in relation to the hiring and resignation/termination process, to ensure full compliance with the labor law and organizations policies and procedures.
- Assistant the completion and update of the periodical governmental forms required by the Insurance and Labor Offices.
- Supervise the implementation process of the time and attendance policy and procedures to make sure that staff are aligned with the company and the Egyptian Labor law attendance regulation
- Monitor staff annual and sick leave balances to maintain the full compliance with the Egyptian labor law and leave policy
- A Bachelor’s degree preferably in finance or related major from reputable university.
- 3 - 5 years of relevant experience.
- Fluency in English is a must.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
|Created on||28 Dec 2021|
|Last updated on||28 Dec 2021|
|You applied on|