|Marketing and PR|
|Management (6-10 years)|
|Heliopolis, Cairo, Egypt|
- Analyzes brand positioning and consumer insights, as well as trying to predict future trends
- Translates brand elements into plans and go-to-market strategies
- Leads creative development to motivate the target audience to “take action”
- Establishes performance specifications, cost and price parameters, market applications and sales estimates
- Measures and report performance of all marketing campaigns, and assess ROI and KPIs
- Monitors market trends, research consumer markets and competitors’ activities
- Oversees new and ongoing marketing, Digital and on ground activities
- Monitors product distribution and consumer reactions
- Devises innovative growth strategies
- Aligns the company around the brand’s direction, choices and tactics
- Bachelor Degree in Commerce or related major from a reputable university.
- 5-7 years hands-on experience preferably in FMCGs.
- Business acumen oriented.
- Excellent presentation & negotiation skills.
- Fluency in English is a must.
|Created on||12 Dec 2021|
|Last updated on||14 Dec 2021|
|You applied on|