|Management (6-10 years)|
|Hurghada, Red Sea, Egypt|
- Design, develop and implement best quality practices and processes for product developments
- Maintain, monitor and ensure highest quality in services or products
- Develop and initiate quality standards for tests, inspections and evaluations
- Design and develop forms and instructions for evaluating, assessing, reporting and documenting on quality standards in products or services
- Develop strategies to evaluate precision and accuracy of analytical equipment, tests & measurements and production equipment
- Troubleshoot and resolve problems relating to quality control aspects
- Lead, direct and assist technical, professional staff n measuring and testing a product or a service
- Tabulate and document data relating to products, processes, materials, its qualities and reliabilities
- Research, study, compile and prepare material on quality control activities, processes and procedures
- Train staff, technicians and professionals on the aspects of quality control activities
- Bachelor's Degree of Engineering or any related major from a reputable university.
- 10 years of relevant experience in FMCGs sector.
- Certification of quality control is a plus (ISO 9000 etc.)
- Excellent command of English.
- Excellent Communications Skills.
|Created on||10 Dec 2021|
|Last updated on||12 Dec 2021|
|You applied on|