|Mid Career (2-6 years)|
|Hurghada, Red Sea, Egypt|
- Coordinate to ensure that all approved safety procedures and manuals are current, readily available, understood, and complied with all employees in the company.
- Collaborate in ensuring the maintenance of all safety tools and equipment’s in optimum condition to prevent unforeseen situations so as to ensure stringent safety standards are maintained.
- Participate in developing and conducting safety reports and database information for the allocated segment in order to monitor and track work progress in safety-related activities.
- Engender a spirit of teamwork and encourages them to higher levels of performance through leadership and motivation initials.
- Ensure the implementation and adherence to approved health, safety, environmental, and quality procedures and systems that protect Company staff and assets.
- Conduct and implement behavior and culture system, job safety analysis and job safety practices, risk assessment, incident reporting, and investigation system, isolation of hazard energy, daily management system, change management system, contractor safety system, fall prevention, and protection system, hazard survey tours and reporting system, health and safety inspections.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering from a reputable university.
- Relevant experience in FMCG/Manufacturing industry is a plus.
- Safety certificate as OSHA or equivalent is a plus.
- Excellent command of English.
- Excellent communication skills.
|Created on||10 Dec 2021|
|Last updated on||17 Jan 2022|
|You applied on|