|Accounting and Auditing|
|Mid Career (2-6 years)|
|Heliopolis, Cairo, Egypt|
- Prepare the chart of accounts of the company and revisit it annually or when needed for enhancement.
- Review invoices and ensure proper posting to relevant accounts and proper wording.
- Review recording of Inventory to ensure proper documentation, posting to relevant class, VAT and suppliers account and classification to proper class.
- Review bank reconciliations along with adjusting entries.
- Prepare the monthly profit and loss, and balance sheet reports
- Tax reporting and inventory processing
- Collect and analyze data, which is then used in the preparation of weekly and monthly estimates
- Create KPI reports
- Prepare weekly cash flow statements, and controlling expenditure and cash flow
- Assist with the preparation of year-end accounts and statutory accounts
- Respond to financial inquiries by gathering and interpreting data
- Conduct internal audits such as wage reviews
- Examine financial records to check for accuracy
- Bachelor degree of Commerce or related major from reputable university.
- 3-5 years of relevant experience in retail industry.
- CMA certificate is a plus.
- Excellent command of English.
- Excellent communication skills.
|Created on||10 Dec 2021|
|Last updated on||03 Jan 2022|
|You applied on|