|Management (6-10 years)|
|Heliopolis, Cairo, Egypt|
- Develop short- and long-term end-to-end supply chain plans for items produced internally and externally.
- Meet your KPIs including meeting or exceeding customer fill rate, delivering finished goods inventories at or below target levels and meeting waste objectives.
- Perform root-cause analysis for continuous improvement of the plan.
- Maintain the integrity of system data and information for supply planning.
- Deliver master and detailed schedules and long-range plans and material requirement plans by using system tools.
- Support and implement improvements in the planning arena to improve customer fill rate, inventory targets, and waste reduction to meet company KPIs.
- Issue the production materials forecasts and continuously reviewing and updating it.
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering. Computer Science, Information Technology or Business Administration major from reputable university.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in similar position and FMCG background is a must.
- Excellent command of English.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office is a must.
- Excellent communication skills.
|Created on||25 Nov 2021|
|Last updated on||25 Nov 2021|
|You applied on|