Warehouse Manager (199653)
|Logistics and Transportation|
|Management (6-10 years)|
|El Nozha, Cairo, Egypt|
- Maintains receiving, warehousing, and distribution operations by initiating, coordinating, and enforcing program, operational, and personnel policies and procedures.
- Safeguards warehouse operations and contents by establishing and monitoring security procedures and protocols.
- Controls inventory levels by conducting physical counts; reconciling with data storage system.
- Maintains physical condition of warehouse by planning and implementing new design layouts; inspecting equipment; issuing work orders for repair and requisitions for replacement.
- Achieves financial objectives by preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Bachelor degree from reputable university
- Minimum 6 years of relevant experience
- Good command of English
|Created on||18 Nov 2021|
|Last updated on||18 Nov 2021|
|You applied on|