|Management (6-10 years)|
|New Cairo, Cairo, Egypt|
- Perform a follow up and manage demos, POCs, and presentations with a high level of stakeholders on the deal’s solutions.
- Interact with sales team and solution team in finalizing, closing, designing open opportunities and do a follow up to ensure closing in win situation.
- Perform a daily and weekly meeting with team leaders to ensure the business and project progress is running smoothly.
- Interact with team by adding a career development plan, training plan. Maintain the allocation on projects.
- Act as the primary technical interface to customers to build technical aspects of their business plans and drive execution
- Create technology roadmap, build solutions, drive readiness and help with design wins on strategic workloads
- Demonstrate success leading technical and economic value discussions with senior customer executives, and drive decisions and implementation
- Provide customers with a balance of technical and sales acumen and some business development skills
- Work with customer technical team to build repeatable and differentiated solutions
- Guide the development of pre-sales TCO and assessment tools, best practice architecture documents, and deployment guides.
- Guide the evaluation of third-party assessment, migration and management tools that are part of their solution portfolio
- Plan, design and deliver solutions that improve the customer environment in terms of capacity, functionality, end-user-services, and competence built up.
- Prepare and present test plan, technical presentations, POCs, analyst briefings plus white papers to respond to different cloud and infrastructure solution area.
- Install new / rebuild existing servers and configure hardware, peripherals, services, settings, directories, storage, etc. in accordance with standards and project/operational requirements.
- Automate systems monitoring tasks using standard monitoring tools and third-party tools
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, or Information Technology or related major from a reputable university.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience.
- MCSA Office 365 and ITIL V3 Foundation are a plus
- Communication skills and analytical Thinking skills.
- Fluency in English is a must.
|Created on||18 Nov 2021|
|Last updated on||18 Nov 2021|
|You applied on|