Project Office Support Analyst (199584)
|Mid Career (2-6 years)|
|Cairo-Ismailia Road, Cairo, Egypt|
- Direct and manage development of all IT projects within the PMO portfolio from beginning to end.
- Develop best practices, techniques, and tools for project planning, execution, project management, ongoing milestone/deliverable tracking, communication, and key performance metrics.
- Communicate project management standards and techniques to the appropriate training staff.
- Review budget proposals and recommend subsequent budget changes where necessary.
- Track and monitor all project milestones and deliverables.
- Identify and manage project dependencies and critical path.
- Accept and assess status reports, change requests, and requirements documentation to ensure smooth project progression.
- Conduct project postmortems and create a recommendations report in order to identify successful and unsuccessful project elements.
- Identify and resolve issues and conflicts within and between various project teams.
- Establish project timelines and milestones/deliverables using the appropriate tools.
- Determine frequency and content of status reports from project Analysts, analyze results, and troubleshoot problem areas/mitigate project risks.
- Bachelor Degree in Business Administration or computer science or any related major from a reputable university.
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience.
- Proven experience in developing and deploying project best practices, policies, procedures, and processes.
- Good knowledge of the SDLC lifecycle.
- Certifications in Project Management, Agile/PMBOK/Prince 2 are preferred
- Excellent command of English.
|Created on||15 Nov 2021|
|Last updated on||05 Dec 2021|
|You applied on|