HR Generalist (199156)
|Human Resources and Recruitment|
|Mid Career (2-6 years)|
|Hurghada, Red Sea, Egypt|
- Administer compensation and benefit plans.
- Assist in talent acquisition and recruitment processes.
- Conduct employee onboarding and help organize training & development initiatives.
- Provide support to employees in various HR-related topics such as leaves and compensation and resolve any issues that may arise.
- Promote HR programs to create an efficient and conflict-free workplace.
- Assist in development and implementation of human resource policies.
- Undertake tasks around performance management.
- Gather and analyze data with useful HR metrics, like time to hire and employee turnover rates.
- Maintain the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions and updating the organization structure on monthly basis and the KPIs report.
- Organize quarterly and annual employee performance reviews.
- Maintain employee files and records in electronic and paper form.
- Enhance job satisfaction by resolving issues promptly, applying new perks and benefits and organizing team building activities.
- Ensure compliance with labor regulations.
- Bachelor degree from a reputable university preferably in HR related major.
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Proficient knowledge of MS Office.
- Knowledge in HRIS systems is a plus.
- Fluency in English is a must.
|Created on||27 Oct 2021|
|Last updated on||27 Oct 2021|
|You applied on|