|Finance and Investment|
|Mid Career (2-6 years)|
|Heliopolis, Cairo, Egypt|
- Perform financial reporting and operational metrics tracking.
- Analyze financial data and create financial models to support the top management's decisions.
- Report financial performance and prepare regular leadership reviews.
- Evaluate financial performance by comparing and analyzing actual results with the forecasts.
- Conduct analysis of trends and forecasts to recommend actions for optimization.
- Identify and drive process improvements, including the creation of reports, tools and Excel Dashboards.
- Improve the company's financial status by analyzing results, monitoring variances, identifying trends and recommending actions to management.
- Ensure a solid business planning process is in place across the business to provide the management full transparency on forecasts, gaps, risks and opportunities.
- Bachelor's Degree of Business Administration or any related major from a reputable university.
- 2-5years of relevant experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
- Excellent Analytical skills.
- Fluency in English is a must.
|Created on||20 Oct 2021|
|Last updated on||20 Oct 2021|
|You applied on|