Group Marketing Front End Developer (198876)
|Marketing and PR|
|Management (6-10 years)|
|Cairo-Ismailia Road, Cairo, Egypt|
- Build innovative B2B interfaces to attract, engage, inform and convert customers.
- Deliver Inbound Marketing Campaign UX/UI designs utilizing digital channels, landing pages, blogs, Social Media targeting multiple products and services offered.
- Work with other CoE stakeholders to assist in determining promotion, placement/channel.
- Support Project Managers in conducting marketing communication campaigns.
- Drive Continuous Improvement through sales and marketing content improvements based on campaign performance across the company's digital interfaces – Apps, Web, Landing Pages, Social, Email;
- Build and deliver suitable digital campaign front end designs to meet business objectives.
- Build inventive interfaces to drive B2B communications.
- Execute UX/UI improvements across the company's platforms – Web, Email, App.
- Support group sales and marketing initiatives.
- Support Offline Marketing and Sales efforts with Online content.
- Develop futher the company's sales playbooks for the Sales Divisions.
- Bachelor Degree in Business Administration or any related major from a reputable university.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience.
- Proven experience in building and designing inbound marketing platforms and campaigns.
- Proficient in managing marketing campaigns.
- Proficient in Mircrosoft Office.
- Proven experience in either Photoshop, Adobe XD.
- Excellent command of English.
|Created on||14 Oct 2021|
|Last updated on||14 Oct 2021|
|You applied on|