Customer Relationship Executive (198769)
|Entry Level (0-2 years)|
|Tahrir, Cairo, Egypt|
- Maintain good relationship with customers by providing support, information, and guidance
- Build business relationships with current and potential clients
- Creating informative presentations; Presenting and delivering information to potential clients and investors.
- Creating community using online and offline tools I.e. Facebook, Instagram, linked in
- Give attention to after service feedback and recommendations (to get returners and referrals)
- Building a network with relevant industries to create internship, employment and training opportunities.
- Develop the business through tutors relation and recruitment of tutors for new courses and diplomas.
- Manage and coordinate the day-to-day communication activities with the customers i.e. Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Website, E-mails, Phone calls, WhatsApp communication groups etc. (external)
- Manage Social Media Platforms to Multiply the effects of communication
- Create e-mail template for student/ instructor correspondence
- Register all phone calls in terms of interest, contact information, etc. for the purposes of increasing data base.
- Outbound sales efforts to expand business opportunities and increase its customer base
- Respond to client requests for proposals (RFPs)
- Resolving customer complaints quickly and efficiently.
- Keeping customers updated on the latest products in order to increase sales.
- Meeting with managers in the organization to plan strategically.
- Expanding the customer base by upselling and cross-selling.
- Understanding key customer individual needs and addressing these.
- Conducting business reviews using CRM programs.
- Knowing your competition and strategizing accordingly.
- Build relationships with key employees among customers.
- Create plans to address clients’ business needs
- Schedule regular meetings with customers to ensure they are satisfied
- Act as point of contact for complaints and escalate issues as appropriate
- Ensure both the company and clients adhere to contract terms
- Study competition to find new ways to retain customers
- Schedule and conduct status meetings with appropriate development resources and customers.
- Provide proper refund and compensation to customers on time.
- Assist sales team in business acquisitions, planning, retention and management by help them up-sell or cross-sell services
- Maintain complete and accurate customer correspondence data.
- Assist in making major business decisions.
- Develop and update client related reports.
- Managing client relationships to build a reputation for excellent service and generate repeat business.
- Negotiate and manage agreements through business contract process.
- Identify and develop problem solving methodologies to resolve customer issues.
- Bachelor’s Degree from a reputable university.
- Minimum of 1 year of relevant experience.
- Excellent Command of English.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proficient in all Microsoft applications.
- A team player with leadership skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
|Created on||10 Oct 2021|
|Last updated on||10 Oct 2021|
|You applied on|