HR Specialist (198696)
|Human Resources and Recruitment|
|Mid Career (2-6 years)|
|Nasr City, Cairo, Egypt|
- Design a compensation package based on business goals and strategy.
- Create a consistent compensation guideline that matches the work and organizational culture.
- Conduct salary and labor market research to define benchmarks.
- Keep abreast with new trend and best practice in the filed
- Ensure that compensation practices are in compliance with current laws and regulations.
- Responsible for preparing the monthly payroll data, including edit the newcomers, the final settlement for resigned employees, any deductions or compensation.
- Prepare monthly payroll & issue pay slips.
- Prepare or maintain employment records related to events, such as hiring, termination, leaves, transfers, promotions or assignments.
- Responsible for reviewing the absence cases & take the required disciplinary action upon company policy.
- Responsible for posting the allowances and penalties.
- initiate the HR operations policy and procedures.
- Assist in hiring and termination process and salaries transactions.
- Conduct payroll audits and balances to ensure accuracy.
- Track employees' absences (regular / irregular), and send legal warnings accordingly.
- Receipt of penalties’ memos and ensure its conformity with the regulations and the investigations of the Legal Affairs and implement the normal administrative
- Receive ,review and audit the overtime sheets for drivers and KPIs sheets for white-collars and send the final accordingly to Head of HR.
- Assist into keeping employees hiring documents completed.
- Assist in the job analysis and HR projects.
- Bachelor’s Degree from a reputable university.
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant experience.
- Background in Compensation & Benefits and Payroll and Personnel is a must.
- OD experience is a plus.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent Command of English.
|Created on||06 Oct 2021|
|Last updated on||10 Oct 2021|
|You applied on|