|Mid Career (2-6 years)|
|New Cairo, Cairo, Egypt|
- Direct and support in the development of Business Continuity plans and procedures, and providing regular status updates to management.
- Develop, maintain, or implement business continuity strategies and solutions, including risk assessments, business impact analyses, and documentation of business continuity procedures
- Liaise with key infrastructure teams to identify gaps, set recovery time objectives and convey business needs/expectations.
- Plan, conduct, and debrief regular BC related drills and exercises to test the adequacy of existing plans and strategies, updating procedures and plans regularly.
- Act as a coordinator for continuity efforts after a disruption event by coordinating with the emergency and crisis management teams as required.
- Ensure that all technical components of the Business Continuity plans are successfully tested regularly, or whenever significant changes are made to those components.
- Document the results of all tests and exercises, and identifying and implementing any recommended enhancements to the Business Continuity plans and procedures.
- Ensure all personnel with specific Business Continuity responsibilities are adequately trained to fulfill those responsibilities.
- Identify, prepare and deliver awareness training to those with and without BC responsibilities.
- Organize and conduct or participate in BCMS self-assessments and audits and reviews and implement agreed actions.
- Organize and facilitate or participate in business impact analysis (BIA) and risk assessments and update the BCMS plans and procedures on regular basis.
- Support all departments and business units in the company to exercise, update and maintain their specific BC plans and procedures including revision of specific BIA and risk assessment.
- Review and ensure the company BCMS is always kept compliant with the applicable laws, and selected standards and best practices.
- Coordinate with external emergency response organizations for local and regional preparedness efforts, activities, training, and emergency response as necessary
- Prepare and provide and follow up the necessary inputs into the company risk register and assist in keeping the register up to date
- Bachelor’s Degree in IT or Business from a reputable university.
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience preferably in financial sector.
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant experience in business continuity management and crisis management.
- Knowledge of BC laws, standards and best practices.
- Knowledge in information technology is a plus.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent Command of English.
|Created on||03 Oct 2021|
|Last updated on||03 Oct 2021|
|You applied on|