|Accounting and Auditing|
|Management (6-10 years)|
|Heliopolis, Cairo, Egypt|
- Perform month-end accounting activities such as reconciliations and journal entries.
- Coordinate with the finance team to complete assigned accounting tasks within deadlines.
- Generate financial reports and statements to the top management for review.
- Analyze financial discrepancies and recommend effective resolutions.
- Monitor expenditures, analyze revenues and determine budget variances and report the same to management.
- Respond to accounting inquiries from management in a timely manner.
- Provide guidance to other accountants when needed.
- Assist in budget preparation and expense management activities for assigned accounts.
- Assist in auditing activities by providing necessary information and preparing requested documentations.
- Monitor and record financial transactions according to company policies and regulations.
- Review and recommend changes to existing accounting procedures.
- Bachelor degree in Accounting or Finance or any related major from a reputable university.
- 5 - 7 years of relevant experience preferably in FMCGs.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Excellent command of English
- IFRS Diploma is plus.
- Knowledge in ERP System.
|Created on||21 Sep 2021|
|Last updated on||21 Sep 2021|
|You applied on|