Buying Supervisor (194098)
|Purchasing and Procurement|
|Mid Career (2-6 years)|
|Heliopolis, Cairo, Egypt|
Hurghada, Red Sea, Egypt
- Design and implement all material plans and ensure compliance to all purchasing policies.
- Manage all communication for all engineering activities and assist to buy all supplies and equipments and maintain quality for same.
- Evaluate all quotes and coordinate with vendors to provide required component bids and analyze all vendor performance to improve all purchasing process.
- Develop and maintain professional relationships with all suppliers and prepare reports for the purchasing department.
- Provide support to all managers to plan and execute all purchasing processes and provide an effective interface with all departments.
- Maintain an efficient purchase order system and manage all communications with internal customers and recommend improvements to all service levels to ensure accuracy.
- Implement various purchasing strategies and procurement policies and participate in all supplier reduction programs as well as ensuring to reduce supply chain cost.
- Manage all supplier contracts and assist to administer best pricing strategies for all purchase materials and suppliers.
- Supervise all audit activities, maintain all purchase orders and payment perform and assist to eliminate any discrepancy as well as preparing all contract terms and conditions.
- Bachelor Degree in Supply Chain or any related major from a reputable university.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience preferrably in FMCGs sector.
- Excellent communication and negoitation skills.
- Profiecient in Microsoft Office.
- Excellent command of English.
|Created on||21 Sep 2021|
|Last updated on||12 Oct 2021|
|You applied on|