Recruitment Sourcing Manager (190176)
|Human Resources and Recruitment|
|Management (6-10 years)|
|Downtown, Cairo, Egypt|
- Analyze and communicate recruitment trends, results and insights to drive future recruitment activity and improve compliance and reduce risk.
- Drive the design, development and delivery of effective strategic sourcing plans with the Recruitment GM, while keeping in line with the client’s branding and social media policies.
- Attract passive candidates for pre-identified scarce and critical roles (talent pool framework) and delivering a positive experience through every candidate interaction.
- Understand KPIs and SLAs and monitor service delivery against contractual terms.
- Mentor and support each team member as necessary to achieve high performance and achieve high successful rates and on time of hiring.
- Monitor and manage all team activity on a continuous basis, ensuring appropriate distribution of workloads across the team.
- Assess the performance of Recruitment Sourcing team with recommendations on performance ratings, financial incentives and development requirements.
- Responsible for all external sourcing not limited to University relations and agencies.
- Responsible for all Internal sourcing from Internal Job posting, Exits, Unpaid leaves and replacements .
- Bachelor Degree in Business Administration or any related field from a reputable university.
- Minimum 10 years of relevant experience.
- Proven experience in the staffing and different sourcing channels.
- Proven management skills.
- Excellent command of English.
|Created on||15 Sep 2021|
|Last updated on||15 Sep 2021|
|You applied on|