Medical Operations Coordinator (190097)
|Medical, Healthcare, and Nursing|
|Entry Level (0-2 years)|
|6Th Of October City, Giza, Egypt|
- Act as point of contact for all clinicians, maintaining regular clear communication and dealing with their enquiries face to face, via telephone and email
- Responsible for the clinic scheduling for the different clinicians.
- Manage clinic schedule to identify problems and use own initiative, knowledge and expertise to provide solutions to schedule issues.
- Ensure that all shifts and clinics are covered as efficiently as possible.
- Monitor future schedule and plan ahead in order to ensure early cover of known gaps and to reduce the number of vacant shifts.
- Review unexpected absences on a daily basis and use own initiative to find solutions to ensure gaps in the schedule are mitigated and services are able to provide a safe level of cover, escalating areas of concern to Medical Operations Manager if unable to resolve.
- Contact doctors directly if any urgent backup required, including face to face/calls/emails/sending group texts.
- Ensure that clinicians have optimum working conditions in the clinics.
- Establish and maintain effective administrative systems and processes between Medical Staffing, HR and Payroll.
- Build relationships with newly hired doctors, prior to their start date, and liaise with other departments to ensure proper onboarding process, related to training requirements, technical support and etc.
- Work closely with the medical clinicians to determine any required additional training.
- Help to create efficient systems and workflows to ease operations for doctors within the clinic to have smooth running of daily medical duties.
- Develop and coordinate external health care programs, working with different parties to participate in medical events and programs.
- Analyze customer complaints, investigating them, and participating in corrective actions with assigned BLO based on root cause analysis.
- Generate routine reports as requested.
- Bachelor Degree from a reputable university preferably in pharmacy, Science or medicine major.
- Minimum 1-2 years of relevant experience in healthcare field.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent command of English.
|Created on||15 Sep 2021|
|Last updated on||15 Sep 2021|
|You applied on|