|Management (6-10 years)|
|New Cairo, Cairo, Egypt|
- Set strategic plans and laboratory goals.
- Approve the appointments of new employees.
- Follow-up on the rates of increase and development in the volume of work.
- Follow-up on staff performance in the laboratory through reports on that.
- Manage and supervise all administrative aspects of the laboratory.
- Agree to renew testing and supplies or suppliers according to the financial regulations.
- Participate in conducting performance and competency assessments periodically for the admin employees in the laboratory.
- Participate in identifying the training needs of employees in the laboratories and evaluating the effectiveness of training programs and their impact on work.
- Study complaints and suggestions submitted by the internal and external customers of the laboratory and develop appropriate solutions in cooperation with the Quality Manager.
- Supervise the employees ’compliance with the general policies related to uniforms, professional behavior, punctuality, and other directions.
- Perform any other duties assigned within the limits, functions and responsibilities of the position from the direct manager of the department.
- Follow up the business development performance from the sales and marketing perspectives.
- Review the reports of the Quality Management System.
- Selection of reference laboratories in cooperation with the Quality Manager.
- Approve all plans for the quality system (internal audit - emergency - training - maintenance - calibration ..... etc.).
- Review service prices and the cost of tests periodically to adjust workflow on devices and choose the best alternatives for doing tests inside or outside the laboratory.
- Ensure compliance with safety and security rules and laboratory infection control policies and procedures.
- Bachelor Degree in Medicine and Surgery from a reputable university.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in healthcare industry.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Knowledge in Quality system.
- Excellent command of English.
|Created on||14 Sep 2021|
|Last updated on||15 Sep 2021|
|You applied on|