|Director (10-20 years)|
|Dokki, Giza, Egypt|
- Formulate business strategy with the COO.
- Design policies that align with overall strategy
- Implement efficient processes and standards
- Ensure compliance with local and international laws (e.g. data protection)
- Oversee the implementation of technology solutions throughout the organization
- Manage contracts and relations with customers, vendors, partners and other stakeholders
- Evaluate risk and lead quality assurance efforts
- Oversee expenses and budgeting to help the organization optimize costs and benefits
- Mentor and motivate teams to achieve productivity and engagement
- Report on operational performance and suggest improvements
- Managing the following functions :
- Central Operations – Account Services, Clearings, Payments, Cash Management and Reconciliation.
- Card Operations – Account Services, Chargeback & Fraud & Reconciliation of the Bank’s debit card activities.
- Trade Finance Operations – Import / Export LC’s, G’tees, Supply Chain Finance and Invoice Discounting.
- Treasury Operations – FX, Money Market and Derivative Products, FI Transaction activity and 3rd Party Funds / Investment processing.
- Credit Operations – Loan sanction fulfillment , & administration distribution (Retail, Business, Commercial and Corporate and Institutional segments).
- A Bachelor Degree from reputable university.
- 15 - 20 years of relevant experience and a background in transformation is a plus.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Fluency in English.
- Proven leadership skills.
|Created on||08 Sep 2021|
|Last updated on||08 Sep 2021|
|You applied on|