|Management (6-10 years)|
|Dokki, Giza, Egypt|
- Monitor daily operations to ensure a free flow process, and also supervise the execution of daily tasks.
- Develop and enforce sound policies and structures for the growth of the bank.
- Create a strong workforce by developing competent individuals in the banking operations team.
- Oversee the processing of centralized loans and other banking activities to ensure due process, accuracy and accountability are followed.
- Create and implement long term business plan to ensure continuity of business operations in the long run.
- Ensure client data is protected from the public and secured against fraud by enforcing access rights and verification levels
- Develop financial back up plans to protect business operations in the event of major crises that could result in huge losses
- Collaborate with heads of other units to develop best practices for successful banking operations
- Delegate tasks to members of the operations team.
- A Bachelor Degree from reputable university
- 8 - 12 years of relevant experience.
- Background in remittance, cheques clearance, central loans, accounts opening, deposits and certificates.
- Fluency in English.
- Excellent communcations skills.
|Created on||08 Sep 2021|
|Last updated on||08 Sep 2021|
|You applied on|